Somewhere, in a galaxy not so far, far away...
The new poster already at home on the closet door...
I knew it would happen someday. After spending time during vacation with their cousin Ian's vast Star Wars LEGO collection, the Little Nguyens decided to take a look at the other side of the LEGO store today. You know, the side that is almost exclusively lined in Star Wars merchandise! They ogled at the Armored Assault Tank (the AAT, as they so expertly refer to it now), the Republic Attack Shuttle, and the ever popular Hyena Droid Bomber. They are even planning possible Halloween costumes around the whole Star Wars theme (starring The First Little Nguyen as C3PO and the Second Little Nguyen as R2-D2 -- perfect!). As a back-to-school treat, I sprung for Storm Trooper and R2-D2 keychains for the Little Nguyens to hang on their bookbags. I wonder how long those will last? Hmmm....want to hedge a bet? The boys were beside themselves when the LEGO store guy gave them each a free LEGO Clone Wars poster with our purchase. Woohoo! More closet door art! It's cute, really. We stuck it right up on the door when we got home.
Storm Trooper! Taking his place just in time for school to begin...
I find this newfound Star Wars fascination absolutely perplexing as neither Little Nguyen has seen a single Star Wars episode! And yet they know more than I do about the plot in the ongoing saga, and I have seen all of the episodes in the original trilogy and two of the three in the prequel trilogy. How is this possible? The force must be with them, I guess! 
A little R2-D2 action...
A little R2-D2 action...
0 comments:
Post a Comment