Thank you for the gracious introduction. I am very happy and honored to be given the opportunity to to address this fabulous forum (I can imagine the millions of happy and wide-eyed faces around the world). I know that you have been anxiously awaiting an update and so as they say: Let's get this party started!!! (notice how I tied in the title ;-))
Today was a very special day. Our first little one had a very big accomplishment: he got his first Tae Kwon Do belt! For the past month, he has been practicing his kicks, punches and forms. His efforts were rewarded with this:
Notice the nice yellow stripe that now adorns this white belt. I was very proud and impressed with his persistence in attaining this goal. Hopefully, one day we will see a black one!!!
Here is a picture of him racing up to receive his belt; whenever I look at him I still think of the little one that was cruising around the house in his romper. Time has this weird habit of just not stopping...
As for the second little one. He has been busy at work honing his riding skills. He was finally able to start his bicycle by himself and now is content riding up and down the street alongside his big brother. It brings me back to my childhood, when I would ride with my sister around and around on our driveway. Our goal was a hundred laps or so, and then we would be at Fonzie's house. I often wonder what my two sons talk about when they are riding together...
Well, I am starting to teeter out. This is really hard work!!! But before I go I would like you to take a look at the following picture. All I have to say is WOW!!!
5 comments:
Awww, Chi...good job, sweetie! Now, wasn't that fun?! I love it when you blog. Imagine all of the followers you will have now! XOXO
I am impressed! I miss you Sarah!
Great job Chi! Wish I could get Patrick to post. I agree with you too, Sarah looks beautiful :) as always. I also love that I could read Benjamin's name in Korean on his uniform. Woohoo! I'm learning something over here. :)
Good Job Chi! Tell Ben Congratulations for me and tell Thomas that I look forward to his post when he gets his yellow belt too!
Post a Comment