After a long week at preschool, Friday afternoon warranted a little snuggle time on the sofa! The Second Little Nguyen settled in with his blankie and a sticker book, waiting for his brother to get home from school. After I finished putting away groceries in the kitchen, I went to see what he was up to. Apparently, he was running out of places on the sticker book page to put the stickers!
Make it stick!
Clearly, a "sticky" situation...
See Mom? My lips are just fine!
2 comments:
Hey, My niece is Jennifer Pinho. I got to your page through her link. I wondered where did you find that particular sticker book with the emergency vehicles?
Patricia, I actually got the sticker book at Barnes & Noble, but I know they are available through Borders and Amazon.com. There are a variety in the children's section. Ask an associate to point you in their direction-- they are called "Sticker Stories". They are inexpensive ($4.99) and fun! I am sure Zachary would love them.
Post a Comment