Well, folks. You might be lookin' at the next Roger Federer. Or, at least, he would like to think so! We can only hope he loves the game that much.
The First Little Nguyen had his first tennis practice this morning. Clearly, his father has taught him well, and he already loves playing just as much as Chi does (well, almost that much -- he's not ready to be on the court every Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. quite yet).
The overhead serve...
The First Little Nguyen had his game on this morning, practicing his serve, forehand, and returning the ball really well. As I watched him, I kept thinking Wow...he doesn't hit like a little boy anymore. He's all business...
Practicing his forehand with a drop shot.
Eyes on the ball, racquet back...nice form!
Look at those cute legs!
Hitting a volley at the net...
The Second Little Nguyen had some fun, too, watching his brother from a shady courtside spot. He played ball boy for awhile before realizing that he was nothing more than a moving target for the balls! I think he'll wait a few years for his next ball boy job!
Now, exactly who do I look like in this picture?
1 comments:
Oh they're growing so fast! And I love the "sarah" smile in the last one... straight off the family photo downstairs next to the playroom, isn't it? :)
Post a Comment