This busy, muggy Saturday morning found us on the soccer and t-ball fields! The Little Nguyens have games being played simultaneously, meaning Chi and I have to split up to support them both! We usually tag-team it, switching at about the halfway point so we both have a chance to see each boy playing. This morning, I actually remembered the camera and it had fresh batteries! BONUS! So, I was able to capture a bit of each Little Nguyen's game action.
"Oh, no you DON'T!"
Because the other team was short of players this morning, the First Little Nguyen's coach "volunteered" him to sub for the other team so the teams would be balanced. I could see he was not happy about playing for the other team, but he was a good sport and accepted him appointment to the white team. After half of the game, he got to join his own team, getting in some practice as goalie. He made one big save for his team! YAY, First Little Nguyen! 
Big kick!
Out of bounds...
He's one of the white team's players here.
Let 'er rip!
The Second Little Nguyen ripped a couple out of the park (or at least across the field!) today in t-ball. Woo-hoo! It makes me chuckle when I watch those adorable little fours and fives in the outfield, watching my son's ball fly by. They are so cute and they don't realize that they can actually run after it! LOL! His throwing amazes me, too. This boy can throw the ball....and I am not just saying that because he is my baby. He may not be Derek Jeter quite yet, but hey, the child is intense! Next Saturday, I need to get some footage of his throwing. Better write it on a post-it right now or I will surely forget the video camera!
Headin' for home...
Congrats from a teammate...
"Good game, man...."
0 comments:
Post a Comment