CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17

Only Aunt Hoa...

...can make the Little Nguyens smile like this. Here are few photos from her recent visit. Clearly, her camera and her photographic skills are far superior to mine! She takes the best pictures!
Ready or not...here I come!I'm comin' for you, Aunt Hoa!I got you!
Mom, remember tonight when you were telling me what a charmer the Second Little Nguyen is? Well, take a look at this mad face! We don't see this one but once in a blue moon, but when we do I can hardly even look at it! Aunt Hoa, what did you do? Take his LEGOs away or something?
Hands down....most frightening photo ever taken of the Second Little Nguyen


Okay, now how can you be mad at this face?Or this one?

Surely not this sweet smile....

And this giggle will make anyone giggle. Such sweetness in just a little sound.

So totally lovable....

0 comments: