Pictures tell a story about the things that captivate our minds. Clearly, LEGOs hold the attention of this Little Nguyen!
The Second Little Nguyen looked like quite the little man when I discovered him today, his nose buried in the new LEGO Club magazine that had arrived in the mail earlier. I watched him for a few seconds when he didn't know I was there, and I realized I had to have a picture! So, I tiptoed backwards out of the living room, hoping time would freeze for a few moments until I could find the camera. I guess I had luck on my side. I love pictures like these. So few things can really capture what the wheels of a churning imagination look like. But these can!
Caught red-handed!Thankfully, I was able to snap a couple of photos before my cover was blown! Whew! I love his reaction. Priceless!
0 comments:
Post a Comment