CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31

Okay, so maybe I was a bit harsh....

Okay.  So, now that I have run a 5K on the treadmill and taken a little...ahem...time away from blogging, I have calmed down a little.  I also did a little reading about HTML and found that aspects of it aren't really as complicated as I had once thought.  While this does not change the fact that I think Chi is still the smartest person I have ever known because he can program, it makes what he does every day a little bit less intimidating.  Hmm...a girl has a brain for a reason.

Now that I have gained a little perspective, and thanks to Smitten Blog Designs (props, people at SBD!), I now like my new-and-certainly-improved blog even more than I liked the original one!  Yay!  They made the big switch relatively easy and painless. 

The real question is:  which expletive did you insert for me?!  Hope it was a good one! ;)

0 comments: