Grandma B. stopped in Raleigh right after Thanksgiving for a brief visit. Of course, we had to take our traditional "shoulder shot" photographs with her to document how much the Little Nguyens are growing. Check out these photos!
 |
November 2011
Benjamin is now a solid 6 inches past her shoulders in height, and Thomas has grown a few, too -- probably 4 inches or so. It's amazing to look at the growth these pictures show, the changes taking place in a span of just 8 months! This might explain why I feel like I am feeding them all the time. It surely explains why Benjamin is eating like a T-Rex. I am not crazy and, no, my washer and dryer aren't to blame for their pants shrinking.
Whew! At the same time, these photos both amaze and scare me. My babies are growing up into young men, and the proof is right here.
 |
| March 2011 |
|
 |
July 2011
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment