CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25

Soup from an Elf


I have to post these pictures for my mom. Thanks for sending The Cup, Mom! Do you remember when I used to drink from this? That was a long time ago!


Drinking from a special cup makes things even tastier. I used to drink from this cup when I was a little girl. Mom sent it to me awhile back, and the Little Nguyens love drinking from it. Today the Littlest Nguyen drank chicken noodle soup from The Cup at lunchtime. I had to post these pictures of him for you, Mom. I still love this cup so much...I won't even put it through the dishwasher. When I was little, I used to think that it made milk colder, cocoa sweeter, and every drink tastier. Elves are magic, aren't they?

0 comments: