The Second Little Nguyen received the Lego Duplo Firestation and Ladder Truck. I am guessing that Santa thinks he needs to begin to learn to assemble Legos since there are so many of them currently residing in our home! He loved it, and Mommy and Daddy gave him the little Ambulance to go with it. Now, he has a fire station with trucks of his own. Some of you might understand why Santa chose to do that. Santa is a very wise man. If you talked to me last month, you might remember that fateful day when the Littlest Nguyen...ummm.... "disassembled" over three thousand of his older brother's Legos in our bonus room. If you didn't talk to me in November, that's why. I was.
After exchanging gifts this morning, we feasted on the traditional Busekist Family Maple Nut Ring (think: giant, multi-layered cinnamon roll). In the words of Janet, my family "thinks I am a goddess!" Every year, Chi proclaims that he has never tasted anything so delicious, and the Little Nguyens love it, too. Our tummies are full of Maple Nut Ring
0 comments:
Post a Comment