CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22

Painting and Washing



Well, we are feeling much better here today. The First Little Nguyen painted "Brock" - the new wooden dinosaur he got from Aunt Susan and Uncle John. A perfect sick day activity! We are getting a bit stir crazy here! And, I was right about Connect Four. We have nearly burned a hole in the frame this morning. I think we have played about four thousand games.






The Second Little Nguyen just wanted to get his hands in some bubbles. So, he washed dishes for me. I think that coffee pot is clean. No, you don't understand. It's really, really clean. It's cleaner than it was when we took it out of the box. He was so content, washing it over and over again. It must have been very relaxing to put his hands in that warm, soapy water.


And me. I am happy making a pot of Cream of Broccoli soup. The boys love that, and they are wanting to eat today. Bread and soup. That heals everyone.

0 comments: