CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22

Chopsticks


As I have remarked lately to many of you, the First Little Nguyen must be going through a growth spurt. He is attacking his food like a T-Rex, and the most amazing thing is that he is asking for seconds...and thirds, and fourths....! Well, tonight Chi made Banh Cuon (rice rolls filled with a ground pork mixture) for us, which the First Little Nguyen found deliciously enticing ("This is delicious, Dad. Just delicious!"). However, they are extremely slippery when eating them with chopsticks, as most noodles are! But he was working those Power Ranger chopsticks like an expert and shoveling that food into his mouth! Bite after bite after bite.....and then some more! I have to admit, the Chopstick Helpers from Pei Wei do just that.



The Second Little Nguyen found the task a bit more cumbersome, but he found something fun to do with his chopsticks! Peek-a-Boo! I see you!

0 comments: