WHOA! I can multi-task!
The First Little Nguyen preferred soft pastels....very springy!
The Little Nguyens had FUN coloring eggs yesterday! Really, it was just one big science experiment. The Littlest Nguyen took a very complicated, multi-colored approach, moving his eggs all around...from yellow to red to orange. Amazingly, his colors came out incredibly vibrant and he didn't end up with any brown or ugly green eggs. We also discovered that the Littlest Nguyen loves to eat hard-boiled eggs! Score! New snack idea...
The First Little Nguyen inherited his mother's love of pastel eggs, and he was a bit more simple in his approach to egg-coloring. As it is always his goal to relate things to nature or animals, he was determined to produce a robin's egg blue shade. It turned out a bit more turquoise, but it did have some speckles thanks to the aid of a brown Sharpie marker. The First Little Nguyen is all about authenticity. I have said this before...I can just imagine him creating wildlife exhibits at some museum when he grows up. That would be just the thing for him. I wonder if he can still buy his mommy a beach house with an anthropologist/zoologist/paleontologist salary?
The Easter Bunny has arrived!
0 comments:
Post a Comment