
It was a rainy day today, and the Little Nguyens are home this week for Spring Break. Our kite-flying plans were cancelled by the rain, so we had to resort to sorting through and organizing toys (a logical alternative, don't you think?). While I was using the hose attachment to vacuum the toy baskets, Ellie got particularly feisty with the end of it.
The First Little Nguyen snapped this hilarious action shot! I guess the dreariness of the rainy day got to Ellie, too, as she was just as cooped up as we were. She has always had a love-hate relationship with the vacuum cleaner. From the day I brought her home, she has sniffed it, licked it, barked at it, nibbled on it, run after it, and, once, when she was a puppy, she even piddled on the hose! I do love her dearly, though. She is my Ellie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment