CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27

Another Appetizing Conversation

So, the whole bee spit conversation at lunch today reminded me of something the Second Little Nguyen said when we were on vacation in Nebraska. I completely forgot about it until just now, and it is seriously the most hilarious thing I have ever heard him say. While everyone was playing cards after dinner at Grandma's, my sister, Susan, and I took the Little Nguyens over to say goodnight to Grandpa. We were riding back home, with the boys in back, when the Second Little Nguyen pulled this out of nowhere:
  • Second Little Nguyen: Mommy, when I was a baby and I was borned, I pooped in my pants.
  • Mommy: Yes, you did. But now you are a big boy and you don't do that. Right?
  • Second Little Nguyen: Yes, but when I was a baby and I was borned, I pooped in my pants and then I got appetized.
At that point, everyone else in the car erupted in laughter, including the First Little Nguyen, who totally understood his little brother's word mix-up! I nearly drove off the road, and tears filled my eyes from laughing so hard.

  • Susan: Oh! LOL You have to remember to put that on your blog!
  • Mommy: (wiping away tears) Oh, sweet boy. Yes. You pooped in your pants, but then you were baptized!
  • Second Little Nguyen: Yes. I was baptized. I cried.
  • First Little Nguyen: He does not understand what he just said! Baptizing. Appetizing. They sound the same, but appetizing means something tastes good.

The Lord does love little children. This is one of the many reasons why. They say the cutest things!

0 comments: