In school the First Little Nguyen's class has been working on autobiographies. Here is his unedited autobiography that came home today. I think this picture is so precious! We all know that the First Little Nguyen is not in love with drawing, so this is a work of art! I know his Grandpa Nguyen, General NguyenducThang, will appreciate this.
Check out the dogtags, grenade, walkie talkie and orange flashlight...all part of the uniform!
My Life
written and illustrated by the First Little Nguyen
I have a mom and dad named Sera (Sarah) and Chi, and a good little brother. I also have tow (two) dogs named Elie (Ellie) and Betsy. My school is ___ ___ Elementary. I love my school and I am in the first grade. My favorite speshl (special) class is P.E. I like to play many things like military Genurl (General) and spy and I love to be outside. In the future I want to be a five star Genurl in the Army.
0 comments:
Post a Comment