CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11

little pots of love





Happy Mother's Day! The Little Nguyens each gave me a precious little flowerpot for Mother's Day. They were bursting with excitement and could hardly wait for me to rip the paper off the little packages! In fact, the Littlest Nguyen dug right in for me! I am not afraid to admit that anything my little boys put their handprints or fingerprints on reduces me to tears. Even my mother cherishes the dusty handprints they leave on her glass front door. She won't clean them off for weeks after we visit!


How easily yellow handprints arranged in a circle make the rays of the sun! Adding legs and wings to tiny pinky fingerprints transforms them instantly into sweet little bugs and flower petals. I have a whole collection of "printed" arts and crafts from the boys, and they are among my most prized possessions. Most often, the prints I find are not crafts, but instead mark the lower walls of my house. I am constantly washing them off! What mother isn't? But my sweet little Mother's Day flowerpots are the perfect place for such prints to remain forever, reminding me of how tiny their little hands once were. They won't stay that way for long...

0 comments: