CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27

Politicians A-Z

After dinner this evening, the First Little Nguyen was playing Secret Spy Mission behind a chair in the living room while I was playing an alphabet game with his little brother. I was instructed to pretend not to notice him so he could sneak up and capture me. He was very quiet behind that chair.

While I was under secret spy surveillance, the Second Little Nguyen was practicing letter sounds as he pointed to the matches he had found in the game. He was doing so well! G...ggg... goldfish. H...hhh... house. I...iii...iron. J...jjj...

"Joe Biden!" the spy shouted from behind the blue chair, clearly compromising his secrecy. He jumped up, all decked out in full camo and toting a compass and binoculars, shouting, "John McCain!" Now, who says public schools aren't educating our children! He knows letter sounds and major party political canditates!

The Second Little Nguyen, however, needed a bit more information. He exclaimed, "Barack Obama!" I guess we know who the Second Little Nguyen is voting for! At least he understood the political context, but I guess we'll work more on letter sounds tomorrow. Maybe we'll try a political approach. A...aaa...Arlen Specter. B...bbb...Barack Obama. C...ccc...Chris Dodd. D...ddd... Dennis Kucinich....

0 comments: