The television was on quite a bit late this afternoon as I was following the election coverage on CNN. Keeping in mind just how much information the Littlest Nguyen seems to take in when he is listening to the television (see my post from last week about the Politicians A-Z), I turned the volume way down and was glancing now and then at the ticker on the bottom of the screen. The boys were in the bonus room playing in their "fort," and I really didn't think they even noticed the television was on in the other room. When the Littlest Nguyen came in, I was folding laundry, and he startled me. I jumped and said, "Oh, my!" The Littlest Nguyen said, "I'm sorry, Mommy. I just wanted to check on the 'lection. Who's winning -- John McCain or Barack Obama?" All of this coming from one very urbane four-year old!
Tuesday, November 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment