CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27

The Turkey Bowl

While the turkey was in the oven this afternoon, Daddy and the Little Nguyens played a little game of football to help pass the time! The weather was so beautiful, as Thanksgiving always seems to be where we live, and the boys really worked up an appetite. The First Little Nguyen was his own team, and Daddy helped the Second Little Nguyen learn the rules of the game. The game was declared a tie, and everyone was a winner since they had fun. When they're older, we'll keep score!

The doggies and I were assigned cheerleading duties from the sidelines, but in between cheers, I was able to get a few great game photos. As you watch the slideshow, remember that the captions were written by a mommy who has very little interest in football, so the usage of terms may not be totally accurate! Hey, I can't lie. I don't mind watching football with my boys, but it's not my thing!

0 comments: